Monday, October 20, 2014

Art of Diary Writing!!!

                                   "Does diary writing take place in your habits list?" When I throw this question at someone, the most usual reply would be "I like to write diary... But I don't find time for it..." I could see most of the people not giving much importance to such things... That's because they may not know the hidden fortune in having the habit of "DIARY WRITING..." And that urged me to share my thoughts about my habit of this ART which brings me immense happiness in one or other way...
                                   You may wonder  “Why and how he can even point Diary writing as an ART...? Does it make any kind of sense?” Yes it does make sense… 

  • An art is a way of expressing heart’s language same as the speech is of  Mind’s…
  • An art portrays the hidden fortunes of the life… 
  • An art gives value and special meaning to the small ,small things in the world... 
  • An art brings out the unspoken truth of the lives… 
  • An art is the source of happiness and pain… 
  • An art brightens one’s life…

                                    The reason why I am referring diary writing an art is that, The Life’s happiness is in remembering the happy, sad, painful, hard  past  and living the present happily and gratefully... 
                                    As a writer if  any of my readers come to me and say they feel happy while reading my works and love my writing as my thoughts are bringing fortune in their lives,I get satisfied.. But still ,that moment of appraisal is only the beginning of my happiness… Thinking of that moment after so many days and being grateful for that appraisal is what going to make my happiness complete…
                                    So the importance of remembering the past is as much important as living the present Diary writing is one of the ways to remember the past and live the lives happily… A diary writing not only helps us remember the past… After some years of continuous recording of your life events if you open your old diary and read it, you can see your life’s curves and graphs… You can learn things from your life… You can understand your strength and weakness.. It can help you step forward with more care… After all "it will define, how you defined your life so far".So you can redefine it by understanding the past… If you want to know how to define your own life, please refer to my older post “A Self-Definable life…” It can help you understand the realities a bit…
                                   Most of the great people’s life histories are discovered through their diaries only…Those recordings helped researchers to bring the great identities out to the world…  Successful people often had the habit of diary writing… That’s because  they had known the importance of  value of the past  without which they might not have become successful…   
                                                         

                                         
   One interesting things about the art is, always one leads to the other… Art of reading can lead to art of loving…Art of loving can lead to art of  writing…Art of writing can lead to art of blogging… I hope my art  of blogging will lead to your art of diary writing… When I write diary I always use to draw figures around them to represent the status of the day… It leads to the birth of Artist me inside the Writer me...  That adds interest for the readers who may find my diary after 1000 years and can easily come to conclusion that am not only “a mad writer” but also a mad artist who draws mad figures madly… The way we represent contents can inspire people...

For example if I write “Got wet in rain on my way to home” it might go one of million unnoticed messages… Instead I prefer  writing like  “When I am about to get down of the bus, I wanted not to get wet in the rain… I ran to find a shelter… After a big chase between me and rain I got under a bus stop and sat on a seat… I noticed the continuous dripping of rain water from the shelter above… I could hear the drip sound crystal clear… ‘drip’, ‘drip’, I can’t stop myself stretching my hand out to catch the rain drops… ‘drip’, ‘drip’, ‘drip’ ,it got splattered in my face ‘drip’, ‘drip’, the chillness  is like needles…Then I thought “What am I going to gain standing under the shelter? Another healthy day in my life?  When I am going to make love with the rain? I may loose the chance of experiencing a walk with the rain”. “Hey rain, don’t go alone, let me come with you”  , I said and walked along with the rain… It showed me the happiness of flowers due to it’s service… Like me it is also feeling happy for making others feel happy… It came with me until my home where it dropped me… I bid a goodbye and it did too…  That made my day great… It was not “A WALK IN THE RAIN”, it was  “A WALK WITH THE RAIN”…
                                             
                                         Do you think your life is worth writing? Does your experiences have power to inspire the hearts of people? If yes,then it's time for you to make an ART...It's time for DIARY WRITING... 

2 comments:

  1. I wud lyk to call social netwrking sites as an anti social element....m sure u wud b surprised to knw...hw can a stuff fr socializing b anti social....yes coz as u said...hw mny f thm do u find writing diaries...at 9 P.M ... diary writing has its value..bt we hav become mad in xplaining the wrld abt our xperience every second..tat wat we call it status...these anti social elements have put an end to a wonderful post card..nd inland letters.wer we used to post it nd wait fr it to reach..nd thn wait fr the reply...long fr it..nd wen we get those in our hands...its jus an amazing feelin to read it...all their happiness ...sorrows written in words..its the best way to visualize ppl as if they r near u wen u r far frm thm....who cares abt skype !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshay for sharing your thoughts... Your points on social sites is quite rite... But I feel , it's not their fault.. It is actually people's fault misusing it or letting it ruin beautiful things in our lives... Letters of course are good examples to be pointed...

      Delete